Maroon Bell Original Design.
The Campfire Flannel was our maiden design when we launched in 2016. Each gold plaid flannel is hand stitched from 100%, pure brushed cotton. The slightly fitted look, accompanied by deep rich colors, structured collar, contrasting cuffs, elbow patches, buffalo leather tag, hangar loop, sharp crisp lines and marble buttons, left us with a versatile, one-of-a-kind piece, usable in the city or the outdoors.
- 100% Pure Brushed Cotton
- Hand Stitched
- Vegan Leather Elbow Patches
- 6 oz/yard
- Classic, Structured Collar
- Button Chest Pocket
- Hangar Loop
- Water Buffalo Leather Tag
- Vivid contrasting colors with opposing shades under the cuffs and collar
- Designed in Denver, Colorado, hand made by our friends in Pakistan
- The legacy gold look is ideal for camping, hiking and fall apparel
Washing Instructions Important:
- This gold flannel shirt is 100% pure cotton, so we recommend washing in cold water and then drying on the delicate or all cotton setting. Because this is 100% cotton you can expect shrinkage of 2-5% with this method.
- If you are not comfortable with machine washing a 100% pure cotton shirt then you can have it dry cleaned.
SIZING: This is a fitted garment, so it will not be baggy, will not be too long, it will hug you more than a normal size would.
Note: Our founder is 6' 3" 215 lbs and wears a large in everything including this shirt, which is fitted.
|Front of Collar to bottom
|Back of Collar to bottom
|Sleeve Length from CB Neck