- It goes without saying your hands are enormously important
- Human hands are not designed to withstand jabs from nails, thorns and sharp objects
- Keep dangerous chemicals and toxins from your skin
- Avoid getting bitten by a poisonous snake or spider
- Keep your hands clean in case you need to use the phone or scratch an itch!
GARDENING IS PEACEFUL, CALMING AND GROUNDING.
THORNS, NAILS, BUG BITES AND TOXINS ARE NOT...
WHY WEAR GARDENING GLOVES?
WHICH GARDENING GLOVE SHOULD I BUY?
After extensive research aimed to develop the most effective leather gloves for gardening on the market, we focused our efforts on these qualities:
- Strength (tight grain composition)
- Ability to mold to your hands
- Warm in the winter
- High tear properties
- High degree of dexterity
- Enhanced degree of grip
THE CLEAR ANSWER?
FULL GRAIN, WATER BUFFALO GLOVES
- We do not stretch hides before we stitch. This means the fibers stay tightly knit together. this leads to a stronger glove and a higher degree of protection.
- We do not sand out impurities. This also leaves fibers tight and allows the glove to stretch to your hand over time. In that way they are customizable to each individual.
- Water Buffalo on its face is 3x stronger than cow hide
- Spend a bit more now to save money in the future. Your days of buying a new pair of gloves every season are over.