The Buffalo Leather Gloves - Ranch Burgundy
Enter Discount Code at Checkout
The Buffalo Leather Gloves – Burgundy
Designed seven years ago, this product has been updated for the better twelve times. It has quickly become our best-selling leather glove and what we believe to be the best leather glove available today. Made from Full Grain Water Buffalo, this seemingly indestructible glove molds to the contours of your hand and becomes an extension of your arm.
This glove is not only stretchy, soft, durable tough and made for men and women, it is also great with campfires, gardening, sharp objects like nails and has unbelievable abrasion qualities.
We design products to become a character in the story of your life. What this means is that our designs are strong enough to come with you for a multitude of years. The days of throwing away a cheap pair of gloves are over.
Full Grain Water Buffalo: This hide is not stretched or sanded making it Kevlar tough.
- Fibers in Water Buffalo hide are chaotically woven together and densely packed
- Breathable in the summer
- Warm in the winter
- USE CASES: Motorcycle, construction, ranching, farming, gardening, camping, shoveling, rock work, welding, forging and anything else you can think where your hands need to stay protected
WHAT SIZE TO CHOOSE?
First, measure around your palm, under the knuckles
Then select your size with the chart below
Finally, if you fall between sizes, choose the larger size
These gloves were designed a bit smaller, because they stretch out with time
When you receive these Buffalo leather ranching gloves, expect for them to feel very stiff, like your first baseball mitt. The Water Buffalo is so tough it takes some time for it to loosen up
- These gloves have a form-fitting design that conforms to the shape of your hand for a comfortable and snug fit
NOTE: Model shown measured at size 9 (per below chart) and fits XL perfectly, which is tight out of the box.
- 1 MM gauge Full Grain Buffalo Leather
- 3 times stronger than cow hide more durable and high resistance to tearing
- Reinforced palm
- Smart finger so you can access your phone without removing your glove
- Designed to look like the original Colorado Ranching glove
- Lower profile on the wrist
- These gloves stretch a lot and become very soft after a couple of months
Why are they 3 times stronger?
- First these ranch hand gloves are made from Buffalo hide which has an epidermal layer 3 times thicker than cow hide.
- Buffalo hide is not stretched during the tanning process making it thicker and more resistant to tearing.
- Finally, this specific glove is made from “Full Grain” leather which is one of the best quality leathers available. Full Grain simply means the imperfections were not removed giving the final product its incredible strength and durability.
Our founder is a 4th generation Coloradan who grew up in the city as well as the mountains. This Colorado glove was specifically designed to look great in any situation.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Free Shipping Inside the USA.
- Designed to become a character in the story of your life.